What is your soul’s agenda? In this incredible episode, Vishen Lakhiani interviews Neale Donald Walsch, a modern day spiritual messenger whose words continue to touch the world in profound ways. Neale teaches that your life’s purpose is to continuously recreate the next best version of who you really are and to turn your highest idea into your grandest experience.
He has sought to bring people a new understanding of life and of God which would allow them to experience that. The Conversations with God series has been translated into 37 languages, touching millions and inspiring important changes in their day-to-day lives.
Neale and Vishen will touch on:
- Neale’s driving motivations that inspires him to do what he does
- How we can align ourselves with the same ineffable essence of God
- What you do for others you can do for yourself
- The source of Neale’s inspiration
- Neale’s gift of conversing with God and if anyone else can learn this gift
- Why we ignore God’s messages
- How do we tell the difference between our voice and God’s voice
- Why your concerns should no longer be about getting the car, the house, the top-dollar career but who you are in this moment and why you’re here
- The question is not who and what is God, the right question to ask is what is God Not?
Neale has created several outreach projects through CWG. To learn more, visit their website CWGPortal.com dedicated to help the world move from violence to peace, from confusion to clarity, and from anger to love.
If you’re interested to go beyond “pop-culture personal growth” and learn how to get to the next level of your awakening, consider partaking in Mindvalley’s program with Neale Donald Walsch called Awaken The Species. Visit here to learn more.
The Mindvalley Podcast aims to bring to you the greatest teachers and thought leaders on the planet to discuss the world's most powerful ideas in personal growth for mind, body, spirit, and work.
Subscribe, download, and review this episode on your Android or Apple mobile devices.
Join the conversation today! If the ideas in this episode resonate with you, consider joining our Tribe and get access to more amazing content from brilliant thinkers and game-changers from around the world. Share your ideas and thoughts in the comments section below.