A World-Class Meditation Program
What would the best meditation program in the world look like?
We made a promise to you in 2017 that we would prioritize quality, not quantity. Now, we’re focused on bringing you the best meditation program of its kind. In order to do this, we knew we needed one of the best meditation teachers in the world: Emily Fletcher.
Catch these highlights from this 5-minute video where Vishen Lakhiani introduces Emily, the founder of Ziva Meditation:
- (0:30) — Vishen shares the amazing benefits of meditation;
- (2:00) — Emily shares her background as a teacher and how meditation has created a profound change in her life;
- (2:56) — What you can expect from The M Word, including the science behind having a meditation practice;
- (3:30) — Learn to differentiate between the two types of mediation styles and adapt the one best suited for modern-day living.
Here's the main reason why Emily is such a unique meditation teacher: She understands the challenges and needs of the modern world.
She knows that there are two different meditation styles: monastic and modern.
Most people are introduced to a meditation style that are meant for monks instead of the modern world. While the monastic style of meditation is a beautiful spiritual practice, it’s not useful for most of us. A life of quiet and solitude would work for monks but it can be quite difficult to integrate into our modern-day stresses.
Because we hustle in our daily life — we take care of our children, go to work, respond to messages, take care of assignments and more.
Our busy lives make clearing the mind more challenging. What we'll need is a meditation practice that can help us function better in the real world. One that can help with all aspects of our lives, including love, family, and career.
That’s why Emily’s meditation training is so powerful — you learn tangible tools for your daily life.
Meditate To Become The Best At Anything
At Mindvalley, we feel passionately that meditation improves every dimension of your well-being — and it’s not just us. As of 2015, over 1500 studies show meditation's countless benefits.
- Make you happier and healthier
- Improve your relationships
- Reduce your stress and anxiety
- Enhance your decision-making skills
- Boost your creative potential
- Strengthen your resilience and emotional intelligence
It’s time to take your meditation training to the next level.
Watch the video to hear how Emily Fletcher makes our new meditation program, The M Word, so accessible and transformational.
If you want to improve your wellbeing in the modern world, discover the three ways you can enrich your life with meditation in Emily Fletcher’s brand new FREE Masterclass, Meditation for Super Performance.
Do you think that having a daily meditation practice will help you in the modern world? We would love to hear your experience in the comments section.