"People who have achieved great success are not necessarily more skillful or intelligent than others. What separates them is their burning desire and thirst for knowledge. The more one knows, the more one achieves."
— Robin Sharma
You’re running a business, pursuing graduate school, balancing family and work. So how do you face the time crunch and fulfill your desire to learn new ideas?
Is it possible to consciously engineer your life?
In this 9-minute video with Vishen Lakhiani, you’ll discover that Consciousness Engineering gives you powerful new tools for personal growth that are an advanced level in a relatively short amount of time.
Here's what you'll learn from the video:
- (1:12) — The program started when Vishen discovered one of the best ways to expedite self-improvement. It’s called a Brain Exchange;
- (1:40) — You’ll discover the three questions he designed to help understand the mind of these powerful individuals, so you could adopt and adapt the lessons into your life;
- (4:30) — An hour of brain exchanges in Consciousness Engineering is equivalent to reading an entire book;
- (5:10) — For only a dollar, you could access a library of over 50 trainings with applicable systems you could directly integrate into your life. Start your foundational training with Vishen himself;
- (5:48) — Get ready to learn from a diverse selection of inspiring outliers and brilliant individuals. To name a few, you'll study from extraordinary educators like billion-dollar business owner, Tom Bilyeu, and best-selling author and motivational speaker, Lisa Nichols.
Now imagine the impact of reading a book a week and receiving an education that is so concrete and specific to you. When you consciously engineer your life, you’re on the fast track to becoming the best version of yourself.
If you want to learn more about Vishen's framework for success and fulfillment, we encourage you to keep an eye for Mindvalley Academy's upcoming Masterclass on Consciousness Engineering.
What are you most excited about personal growth? Share how you aim to consciously engineer your life in the comments below.